Saturday, 25 July 2026

Why complain??!!!

​Why complain?
Is this a British thing? 
Go to the gym and stop thinking,
So go and pray, as I am not writing these words by winking. 

Go for life and learn from the mess you have made,
We can’t take the errors back but there is a way to redeem, 
Nothing is forever, not even your life that’s what it seems.

Strive for peace 
The chaos can be put away,
Release needs to be productive, hence why this alcoholic went astray.

I could have listened but refused to,
So I went for it, put all the wrong substances and drink inside, 
I can only thank God that I am still alive.

Did I expect help?
Not in the least!!!
I spiralled as I was ready for the carnage and release.

So I end these words with the word ‘love’,
My love towards a friend like you,
You are only promised today, so at least….learn to be nice to you.

Jason
26th July 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message for the diabetes team… a poem

I won’t get political…. I leave that with people who want to fight our corner  Do not pull the plug on money, even though there are others w...