Saturday, 25 July 2026

Birthday Brother

Hello David 
Happy birthday for today, 
I know you are not into this sort of thing, but I thought I write something anyway. 

It's not about the age,
It's about you, 
Thank you for your honesty and gregarious humour which I have always loved, 
You shower me with knowledge,  even Chat GPT wouldn't be able to match
You are loved by many and honoured to have you as a friend and catch.

You take the piss and do not care,
You have diplomacy when required, 
Your knowledge on a nerdy level is something hard to surpass
You are a blessing for me as entertainment of genres enlighten my thinking 
I know you are blessed with a gift you explain well
There is plenty to talk with you about as I feel blessed from the stories you are able to tell.

Wishing you a great day whatever you decide to choose, 
We aren't into this family get together stuff, we I am not, especially now
But I want to wish you a blessed birthday my friend, so God bless you as I end by saying 'ciao'


"Happy birthday David... 😉"
Jason
26th July 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Brother

Hello David  Happy birthday for today,  I know you are not into this sort of thing, but I thought I write something anyway.  It's not ab...