Tuesday, 21 July 2026

The time we have

​The time we have is reflective
It can be used for good or bad,
The aim is never to go to that’s place that’s persistently sad…

We learn each day
We try new things,
And we are often hard on ourselves , that is what we do,
And wonder why we did that? As at that time we thought we knew. 

I use to seek perfection 
But now I have peace with God,
Things are not great, 
but I am praying and trying, that moment is never too late.

I am a recovering alcoholic 
I am responsible for those wild times, 
Blaming others when it was myself that I needed to find.

So bless you 
Have a good day, 
We need to keep on going, one day the chaos shall go away.

Jason - Alcoholic (590 days sober)
22nd July 2026


No comments:

Post a Comment

The time we have

​The time we have is reflective It can be used for good or bad, The aim is never to go to that’s place that’s persistently sad… We learn eac...