This person with diabetes has gone through the mill
Losing people on this journey plus having plenty to enjoy and once I thrilled.
We have safeguards for conversation, and needs to be aligned with whom we speak,
We don’t want to rush to prevent a hypo attack,
And be stoic with these methods, it may come across as arrogance… that’s a fact!
You may understand, or you may not indeed,
Living with this condition, is more than a job, it includes activity and what you feed.
I know plenty of peoples who have it,
Some share the same opinion as mine,
And those who do not, that’s cool too, it’s the hypos which rile the mind.
You can love afar
And get closer to a higher power,
I have had mental health, hypos, hypers and all the damage that the condition pertains,
I only have the present moment…that is for all us with diabetes, where we are able to maintain.
“Living with type 1 diabetes and the reasons being stoic with this chronic lifestyle”
Jason
26th July 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Sunday, 26 July 2026
This person with diabetes…..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A message for the diabetes team… a poem
I won’t get political…. I leave that with people who want to fight our corner Do not pull the plug on money, even though there are others w...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment