Tuesday, 28 July 2026

Another day sober

​my drink of the day is a latte with prayers to include,
I feel blessed to have a spirit so strong there is so much for me to exude.

I don’t have that headache, or that rancid taste lingering in my mouth, 
Yes I can clean my mouth and proceed to start the day, 
I am blessed and humble to feel sober.. and that’s only for today! 

An ordinary life I now look forward too, 
May you find the God of your understanding, from which we all shall pursue. 

I will be praying for you never to go down that track again, 
Despite the weather, stay cool and fresh with a prayer,
Today I aim to be sober, and that includes the sites I see which can be anywhere. 

Jason - Alcoholic (597 days sober)
29th July 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heat and hypos

​there’s heat and hypos The struggle you can’t avoid,  Overfilling yourself with sugar as blood sugars drop, I call it ‘balancing the books’...