You can always start again
Can’t you my humble friend?
You can learn to train
Learn to be strong
And ultimately with God, you can return to and belong.
Simple words that easily could be said,
Holding onto hope through books or stories read.
You simply need to believe today is all we are promised,
We can laugh, cry and care
The most important thing God of our understanding… you are their.
A new week
And a new life,
Getting the blood pumping
As often my head is thumping.
I may be talkative or at times be silent,
As long I have God in my heart, I know I can be defiant.
Jason - Alcoholic (595 days sober)
27th July 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Sunday, 26 July 2026
Starting again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Starting again
You can always start again Can’t you my humble friend? You can learn to train Learn to be strong And ultimately with God, you can return to...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment