Monday, 20 July 2026

Well done…

​Today we have survived
Some haven’t, heaven is their postal address, 
We shall miss them, yet they are no longer in pain
A life today..and tomorrow’s home to God again. 

Life is a bless, it’s your chance to connect with God,
God does give us ‘free will’ after all, 
A ‘afterlife’ they call it today, as breath allows me to stand tall. 

I thank you for today 
And thank you for tomorrow…which is never promised by your mercy and grace
We can see the light of brings us to you
The day is a blessing, appreciate it… there is a walk awaiting to pursue. 

Think for yourself,
It’s your mind after all, 
Say assertively for others to go away, ignore them, that works for me
I am not being rude, as I am blind and now I can see. 

The above sentence is my connection with God,
The attitude and aptitude too,
Well done for making it through the day, 
through victory and losses, as your higher power shall always have the final say.

Jason (Alcoholic) - 588 days sober…
20th July 2026

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life continues

​You appreciate the good when the bad takes place,  Life continues regardless, that is life after all, so don’t try to act in haste.  You ap...