Friday, 17 July 2026

People do care

​People do care
This is what I have thought, 
I personally don’t like feeling vulnerable, as I use to be dramatic as I can
I didn’t know what was in place in the journey I was waiting to land. 

People do have hearts
There is a part of the body called the ‘amygdala’, a hormone that encourages you to care
And to be honest some of us are more caring than others, well that’s what I have measured and declared. 

People are who they are
People will be the best version they want to achieve,
Some are attentive and are trying 
Some are less so, as they are vying. 

The struggles in mental health and wellbeing has reached it fullest 
I know by the grace of God, none of us are perfect, despite becoming truest.

So enjoy the day
Stay and be blessed, 
There is a poem waiting for you to read, 
think about it and learn from the words that we feed.

Jason
17th July 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wake up to a prayer

​Why not wake up and start with a prayer? Three affirmations shall help you get to a place to share. The guidance, teaching and surrender to...