It’s that time we have an opinion
Also up for a debate,
It was pretty clear to me Spain’s win was inevitable, this was ultimately their fate.
The final was a dire spectacle to be fair
The Argentines tried to win by blocking the other team out,
Messi, their weapon to get through the opponents defence
Was unable to get through to the Spanish, whose team were on fire and very intense.
This was a victory for Spain and football too,
Look at the facts, Spain had a game plan to win
So do Argentina too,
The aim was to capture the biggest title there is
An opportunity they may never have again.. so decisions can’t be remissed.
The win belongs to Spain
The win belongs to the world too,
This game called football is called the ‘game of peace’
As in the next World Cup, it would be the 100th year
Who would win this time… for now… let’s cheer Spain eyes… to endear.
“Well done Spain….. 2 World Cup win… they use to call you ‘nearly achievers’.. now you are world champions and the team to beat once again.”
Jason
20th July 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Monday, 20 July 2026
Football won…. (Well done Spain 🇪🇸)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life continues
You appreciate the good when the bad takes place, Life continues regardless, that is life after all, so don’t try to act in haste. You ap...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment