Sunday, 26 July 2026

If you throw enough coconuts.

​My friend Matthew takes credit for this poem, 
He said a few words that made me think, 
As I am looking for a property through the local authority streams
Nothing is easy these days, well that’s what it seems?

You see, you need to perceive, don’t accept ‘no’ as your first, second or third answer, 
You need to keep going, and accept the number of ‘no’s’ shall amount 
You can see it on life’s and God’s terms from the outcome of positivity counts.

Like I said before, my friend Matthew take’s credit for these words 
He said ‘if you throw enough coconuts’ then something shall move and disturb. 

So do not give in, 
Try you ultimate best, 
Life shall always pose its challenges, what will tire you shall make you release the zeal to confess. 

So thank you Matthew Southgate, your name for me shall be in shining lights, 
He was speaking to a friend with honesty and hope.. I too have his best interests in-sight.

“Dedicated to Matthew ‘Jet set’ Southgate.”
Jason
26th July 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message for the diabetes team… a poem

I won’t get political…. I leave that with people who want to fight our corner  Do not pull the plug on money, even though there are others w...