“are you sure?
Or maybe we would hear the word “perhaps?”
Fickle prolonged questions to drag in a conversation,
Yes or no, that’s my length for those types through my explanation.
To be tentative means you want to talk more,
I know have a higher power to talk to, so the source is mine to explore.
It’s overwhelming when people want to chat, chat and chat,
If you are not on the same page or they speak the obviously as they were born in 1940 or 1950s,
Only kidding, people of that generation come in various forms,
I rather be patient, still and leave my words through the choice of words that I reform.
Go for a walk
Or say “can you make me laugh”
The issue here people delve in the serious,
Have a laugh at their expense, or perhaps impersonate them.. their voice can be deafening and mysterious.
“If you can’t hit them.. take the pee out of them”
Jason
27th July 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Monday, 27 July 2026
Are you sure?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Overwhelmed by time.
Time doesn’t stop People shall move on, We are all part of a system, as we seek not to be controlled Then again it’s only God we need to ho...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment