Sunday, 19 July 2026

If you feel alone... then pray

I am happy in my own company 
But I can't enforce my feelings and what's on you, 
You see, life has dealt me a blow when nothing has been there
Even the family you have don't have the skills or patience to care.

Don't get me wrong
Life can be scary at times, 
But God has given you this chance, 
Life isn't always a moment of happiness to dance. 

Life is for you to enjoy
You don't need to hold someone's hand, 
Because comfortablity in you is what God ultimately wants you to pursue. 

If you say 'I am alone then you will be alone,#
If you say 'I have God' then you have God, 
Life can pose its struggles, but it's the solution is what we need to find
Remember to yourself, and God... You need for yourself to become kind.

"One for Matthew..."
Jason
19th July 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wake up to a prayer

​Why not wake up and start with a prayer? Three affirmations shall help you get to a place to share. The guidance, teaching and surrender to...