Thursday, 23 July 2026

Balanced chat

​You can speak your thoughts as they means to you 
The walk of your life is to aspire and then you shall ensue.

You may want a debate
Or perhaps you don’t,
There is a walk we all look take;
As long as you stay humble and refuse seek that break.

Arguing for argument sake
That’s the road people seem to want to go these days,
I rather be quiet and say non-objecting words, that won’t allow my mind to fray.

They call it ‘critical thinking’
When often the answer is staring them in the face,
I am looking for the obvious, as ego and highly thought opinions I rather not share or embrace.

Jason
23rd July 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diabetes charm

​ Another day with this condition, a poem recited as there is another rendition. Live with this day for one day,  Others say they can’t,  Wh...