Friday, 17 July 2026

Leave people be

​Some people need to be left alone 
They don’t need to talk, they need peace,
Think about the noise, the words abd chaos that got them to that testing release. 

Some people need their quiet, 
as breakdown took place, 
The struggles can be overwhelming and hurtful too,
People can be like that, which goes for me and you!

The good intentions are there 
Trust is a factor you take into account, 
For me, I am not into family, but there is a back story for the reasons that I believe,
I wish all people all the best, as the prayers are welcomingly received. 

As I walk typing these words 
They are fluid and take spiritual thought, which means I pray 
God as I remain still I only have today.

Jason - Alcoholic (586 days sober)
17th July 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wake up to a prayer

​Why not wake up and start with a prayer? Three affirmations shall help you get to a place to share. The guidance, teaching and surrender to...