Sunday, 19 July 2026

My Yiayia.. Florenza

Yiayia, it's been ages since we last spoke
You may see my as your Angelo, now I am a stoic bloke. 

You loved me like a child 
You gave me kisses and hugs, 
You were my protector and a friend, and you were so adorable
The world would be a better place and much more restorable. 

Yiayia, you were so lovely, 
It's been almost 32 years since you passed, 
I have written poems galore about you, you were patient, loving and so so kind
There's not many of you on this earth.. I find. 

You won't be impressed that I became an addict of sorts, 
But I am getting better now and have good people around to keep me going
Thank you for being you... My yiayia, the one that kept on showing. 

Jason
19th July 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I wake up…

​when I wake up it’s a blessing  When I wake up it’s God’s Name I say before confessing. I know I am not perfect None of us are,  The best o...