You can’t teach someone something they haven’t experienced!
You can’t teach someone love, when they haven’t received loved,
But you can be open to new possibilities and take your time to evolve
This world is a journey after all, so much to solve.
You meet nice people,
You meet absolute tools,
You witness egocentric behaviour
I prefer to pray.. that’s my saviour.
People have a story
Some look bleak as they have never been to that darkest place,
I know I can move forward because I am stoic, now I need to learn to no longer work in haste.
I have made mistakes,
Haven’t we all?
Parents shouting frantically saying ‘don’t do this or that’,
My Dad was receptive, he let me get on with it, acknowledging the error I was about to make at the drop of the hat.
And people have the capacity to be kind,
And People are there to either stem your path or attempt to make you grow
I know those who are there for me.. So I love the skill I possess to guard my heart when I am required, from there I shall be able to continue to show.
Jason
29th July 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Wednesday, 29 July 2026
Learning about ourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
People have changed
People are less patient these days Everything needs to be done so quick, To be honest there is no calmness in many situations, and before ...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment