Others’ opinion doesn’t matter
Others’ opinion can also lead them to say “I don’t know what I am saying”,
I ignore those people especially for my mental health,
Therefore I use my patience along with holding my stealth.
Your opinion of you counts
Don’t get an ego, just do a job and try your best,
Nothing has to be perfect, sometimes perfection is settling for something less.
Your humility will help you
Your love for people shall grow,
That comes with prayer and calmness, and the shine of your spirit shall be guided through a harness.
People’s opinions of you has never mattered,
Their voice is empty because they don’t know the real you,
Today is what matters, not the past
The present.., right NOW! That is what lasts.
Jason
21st July 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Tuesday, 21 July 2026
Others opinion doesn’t matter..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Others opinion doesn’t matter..
Others’ opinion doesn’t matter Others’ opinion can also lead them to say “I don’t know what I am saying”, I ignore those people especially...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment