Sunday, 26 July 2026

Safe journey πŸ™πŸ½❤️

​The time has arrived 
No other journey can take this destinations place;
I say these words through a prayer, as God awaits your trace. 

You shall be missed 
As this journey shall happen to us all,
Awaiting to go to a kingdom as time on earth never stalls. 

You are in my prayers as our loss shall be God’s to fully cherish,
This life you have lead shall no longer be seen as perished. 

We will see each other one day,
I am pretty sure of that;
This is a goodbye by gently shutting a door that shall open one day, 
Roxanne be at peace and stay on this safe journey… prayers shall be always be relayed. 

“Love from Magda xx”
Jason
26th July 2026

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A message for the diabetes team… a poem

I won’t get political…. I leave that with people who want to fight our corner  Do not pull the plug on money, even though there are others w...