Wednesday, 22 July 2026

When I wake up…

​when I wake up I bend on my knees and say ‘thank you Lord’,
Looking for hope and kindness like the time we seek you and adore.

When I wake up I see you in my dreams,
I love my closeness with you, as all appears what it seems. 

When I wake up I feel love is always there,
Why? I speak to God first…
I lean on his understanding 
Through this life which has already withstanding. 

So thank you for this day that I am truly grateful for, 
I know the rest of day shall receive it’s challenges, no fewer than I can manage through the blessings I adore.

Jason - Alcoholic (591 sober)
23rd July 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I wake up…

​when I wake up I bend on my knees and say ‘thank you Lord’, Looking for hope and kindness like the time we seek you and adore. When I wake ...