Friday, 31 July 2026

Living with Diabetes… reminder

​Living with Diabetes is a daily chor
Living with diabetes connects to hypos, and hypers and nothing more.

Living with diabetes means you needs to be stoic managing this debilitating disease,
Living with diabetes cannot be associated as managing like a breeze. 

Living with diabetes you have your wits end all the time, 
Yes, people suffer worse but then again, my eyes and blander are not always fine. 

Living with diabetes is managed by injection with insulin induced. 
And by holding it together by managing my temperament, especially when my blood sugar readings are reduced. 

At the end of the day
We all face something with a trial, 
But this condition is a full time condition and has plenty at stake, 
Last night I had a hypo, and what did I do? The brain asked the body to eat plenty of cake.

“Living with type 1 diabetes”
Jason
31st July 2026  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Given a glimmer of hope

​Remain humble during the day, There is a prayer not too far away, Simple words that make me rejoice I know through the spirit we all have a...