Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Slow down…

​slow down
You aren’t in a rush,
This is a poem for me when the speed takes place,
Others will try to rile you, that is what humans try to do;
Find peace and space… ultimately for you. 

So if you worry, then leave me alone
I hand it over to God when those things take place, 
I am only promised today, so my last day I shall look forward to embrace. 

I rather pray then instil a worry of sorts,
The problem won’t go away, as you look for a solution
I sought towards my higher power to get involved with my inclusion. 

Like I said, take it easy
You are a child of the almighty, that calm can be given freely. 

Tomorrow is here, so thank you for reading these words,
Hope surrounds hope, this is what I have learned.

Jason
21st July 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Others opinion doesn’t matter..

​Others’ opinion doesn’t matter  Others’ opinion can also lead them to say “I don’t know what I am saying”, I ignore those people especially...