Friday, 17 July 2026

Thank you Liz

​Thank you Liz
I thank you for taking the time to listen to me, 
I am feeling better now, I trust you, God bless thee. 

Thank you for liking the poems, 
They do come the from the heart, 
I have rested after our talk as I pray for you, those words never depart. 

I need to do me at the moment
I am tremendously tired and do not know what to do, 
But I am sure with my faith behind me, there is plenty to ensue.

I thank you for having this skill of listening and taking your time with me
I thought no one cared, and be honest after a loss I didn’t feel at all free, 

People assumed I should lift my spirits high
That wasn’t the case, as to be honest I didn’t know what my next move as internally I was saying goodbye. 

I want to say thank you,
God bless you for all future endeavours you seek, 
I pray for you everyday Liz, as the walk of life should be considered as a retreat.

“Thank Liz, you are blessing, just one listening chat was appreciated… you are blessing❤️✍🏽”
Jason - Alcoholic (585 days sober)
17th July 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wake up to a prayer

​Why not wake up and start with a prayer? Three affirmations shall help you get to a place to share. The guidance, teaching and surrender to...