Friday, 17 July 2026

A new approach (12 steps)

​Your share geninuely inspired me
It truly did, 
You said you start a day with a prayer to set you on your way
I know that recovery isn’t easy, as you appreciate that you only have today.

It was lovely seeing you
It was a lovely share that spoke from the heart, 
I know the higher power has got you, this is a new method to learn how to re-start.

You did inspire me
And to see that you are on your way gave me hope, 
I have been 20 months sobers and I thought ‘that was it’ genuinely before, 
I hit rock bottom and didn’t know how to lift my spirit off from the floor. 

Michelle, you are a blessing and inspiration
You should be so proud of what you are doing, 
The past is the past, you won’t return or repeat, 
You are sticking to your higher power… negativity has already faced its defeat. 

“Well done Michelle… you are proud of you and I am…xxx”
Jason
17th July 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wake up to a prayer

​Why not wake up and start with a prayer? Three affirmations shall help you get to a place to share. The guidance, teaching and surrender to...