Hello you
How are you today?
Are you still the centre of the universe? I am jesting….,these words are simply banter, that’s all.. wishing you a blessed day and remember God has a path where you have the option to stay.
Are you still acting like a child?
I suppose it refutes being a man at this time,
There is accountability for us all, your stories of the past are okay; but we remember the details do re-enter those you have told mind.
I hope you have had a productive day
And you are a ‘l’ not a ‘we’so create wonderful new stories that await,
It’s about growing into yourself with spiritual strength, that is a a worthy fate.
You have skills and talents, but you put yourself down,
You say you are angry, but you have received loved from many around!
I suppose you need to find the man you are suppose to be,
As one day in heaven… you shall be free.
I have been a friend but my time may end tomorrow,
This is the truth my friend, so don’t treat this as sorrow.
I don’t care about my age or what history I have caused,
But you need to find acceptance in your own solutions.. don’t speak ill of others, that side of you may need to pause?
You are great my friend,
So be proud of who you are,
I, like you my friend…
May you reach the picturesque of peace, a goal in itself Matthew my brother and one to lean on God’s teaching to comprehend.
“Matthew, bless you, keep going and start believing in you.. you take responsibility and accountability of your actions.. which you have identified.. well done”
Jason
4th October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Sunday, 4 October 2026
A poem for Matthew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A poem for Matthew
Hello you How are you today? Are you still the centre of the universe? I am jesting….,these words are simply banter, that’s all.. wishing ...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment