A.A. is saving my life,
And it will do the same for you,
The time we crave a solution, this is it… a new and best way to undo this alcoholic glue.
A,A. is saving my life,
It brings you light minded people who shall thoroughly understand,
This is a new life and refutes any contraband.
A.A. Saves my life
It takes you to a new place, you never thought imaginable
This is a solution without an operation that can do wrong and is intangible.
A,A. Will save your life too,
Give it a chance, come to a meeting and put in the work,
You don’t need to live a life of debauchery, like sticking yourself with a folk.
A.A. Will save the day
Give it your best shot
Give it your all,
Show a level of patience and diligence, stick with the programme.. you won’t fall.
Jason - Sober for 666 days
6th October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Tuesday, 6 October 2026
Best ticket in town
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Novak…
Novak.. an example in life to keep going on.. The wins, the losses and the belief to turn weakness into something strong. Be proud of your...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment