Time, places and situations
We are all learning this path we lead,
Allow the God of your understanding to guide you in the places that you read.
Take your time,
Reflection is a beautiful place,
Don’t stay there for too long, that may linger you delving into haste.
Be kind
Be gentle
Be loving and don’t centre all the issues about you,
I can only help you a degree,
it’s your higher power who humbles hearts in order to flee.
The place you come from, you were made dearly after all,
We learn our way, ask questions to the right people on this path,
Remember a sound temperament through the higher power shall steer you at the point you are apart.
Today you are here
Be grateful and be kind to the next person you see,
Remember this world is damaged enough, let’s not continue that difficulty, it’s with God that you ought to be.
Jason
4th October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Sunday, 4 October 2026
A blessing is never far away
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A poem for Matthew
Hello you How are you today? Are you still the centre of the universe? I am jesting….,these words are simply banter, that’s all.. wishing ...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment