Some people make situations larger than it is,
When actually, it’s God who balances you/.. and the fieriest cause something to be missed.
it’s okay to be ‘you’,
As long as you pray and help others ‘do’,
You can listen,
You can smile
You can make fun of the the situation, if that’s okay for the other person
It’s about knowing their traits and avoid making that situation worsen.
Some people are fiery
Some people are calm,
Some people have a balance, but that is rare
Patience is the antidote, that’s the temperament I choose to declare.
Some people can live alone
Some thrive in that position,
Some are forced to be in that situation, they need connection… that kind of helpful rendition.
The fact is, you are never alone as you can always pray to God
Sometimes he is far and sometimes he is near,
Just remember, he wants to help you… focus on him as there is nothing to fear.
Jason
2nd October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Friday, 2 October 2026
Life is a continuum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is a continuum
Some people make situations larger than it is, When actually, it’s God who balances you/.. and the fieriest cause something to be missed. ...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment