Read this poem
And read it now!
Don’t be threatened by these words, they are humbling and shall reach you… somehow.
You are patient
But you have lost the thread of this attribute today,
Be kind to yourself, and do not lose yourself and others on the way.
Yes, others are impatient,
They do not listen to long notes or messages which take a while,
If you are not patient, then if you are impatient then you are probably in denial!
You are no less or more of a child of God at this time
You are trying to be patient and be honest with the situation that you are in,
If you think these words are from myself? Then accept there is a God that we all need to bring.
“Learn the art of patience”
Jason
10th October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Saturday, 10 October 2026
Learning patience
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Praying as time passes
you can live or leave I prefer the living, through my prayer which I can receive. An awakening shall appear, Times are hard, so this is th...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment