It’s all about the balance
Finding peace when tiredness soon arrives,
The moments that will soon follow is a balance and aimed towards you, well, that shouldn’t come as a surprise.
It’s about balance
It’s about finding that discussion that interests you both
And not pushing boundaries too much, where you may fall out or perhaps won’t.
It’s about balance
The conversation that you are about to see,
People have different temperaments, and striking that balance shall always be.
It’s about balance,
Some can relate to others by thinking the same,
It’s about what you are passionate about?and be in a safe space where you don’t need to refrain.
It about balance and refuse the conversations that others instigate to rile your soul,
I pray to God all is well with each other, and that balance in your higher power takes ultimate control.
Jason
4th October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Sunday, 4 October 2026
Balance in Chat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Balance in Chat
It’s all about the balance Finding peace when tiredness soon arrives, The moments that will soon follow is a balance and aimed towards you...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment