I have a mate
Don’t be surprised?
I can be quite pleasant if I want, despite how I surmise.
Let me get back to the story;
I have a mate, they are apprehensive to be on their own, common these days, they haven’t experienced life yet.. so therefore haven’t grown.
I have a mate, I can see they are scared.. like most of us,
I keep saying to them leave it with God, which for me and many others is a ‘must’,
I have a mate, a cool fellow I just say,
He must try to rid their negative thoughts, as hope is to hold onto.. just for today.
“My mate… help them to help himself!!”
Jason
3rd October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Friday, 2 October 2026
I have a mate….
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don’t doubt yourself
Don’t doubt yourself People will try their luck, Personally I rather diminish their words.. and put them in muck.. The thoughts can flow Go...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment