people put earphones on today, when they go for a walk or stroll,
Disconnecting themselves from other people to keep their mind fresh,
This can be hostility at its raw best.
Not saying it’s wrong!
And not saying it is right,
We learn to keep away from sounds which rile,
And that could take a short time or quite awhile.
It’s about trying to be the best version of yourself,
And don’t be hard on your soul,
As long as you have your higher present, there is always a safe place for you to go.
So if you disconnect, make sure it’s done with love and no theatrics attached,
As humility is all inside of us, and that’s worth holding onto and trying to match.
Jason
2nd October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Thursday, 1 October 2026
The voices outside
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The voices outside
people put earphones on today, when they go for a walk or stroll, Disconnecting themselves from other people to keep their mind fresh, This...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment