Patience and tolerance
Something we all need to learn,
When the brain becomes less tolerant our brains goes into overdrive,
then the fight and flight shall derive.
Patience is part of thinking of others traits,
That feeling you need when we go at speed,
When it’s a moment of balance and a sign of calm, in which we shall eventually need.
Tolerance is part of holding back
God’s answer is to be still and trust, that is a perspective mind
When tolerance is also a sign of patience and work well together, when they are both aligned.
Patience refuses to judge
Tolerance is about holding back and allowing God to take charge,
These traits needs to be worked on time and time again,
You are only as good as the last of one these,
Life is humbling after all, so allow these traits to put you at ease.
“Tolerance and patience”
Jason
3rd October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Saturday, 3 October 2026
Patience and tolerance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Without a drink
without a drink I have a clear head Without a drink I look forward to my day by reading books or watching a film instead. Without a drink ...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment