Sometimes we look back
Remember that,
I may act jerky, weird and my words are all over the place
All that matters is that I understand what I am trying to say, that’s what I choose to trace.
The world has changed,
People, positions of power now need to take hold,
It’s about making decisions and not holding back… that’s the truth to be told.
So I start this poem by saying ‘we look back’ my dear friend,
We are never alone, as we need the strength of a higher power greater than us
Be open, transparent and look to adjust.
Today is the day we can make a change turn things in our lives right
No need to blame others, nor even yourself, that doesn’t turn your seeking light.
Be loved,
Be strong,
Be open and learn to belong.
I am simply a vessel working what God’s looks for me to say
All that matters you have the present to make a difference, don’t be bored and don’t allow anything to get in the way.
Jason - 669 days sober
9th October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Thursday, 8 October 2026
Sometimes… we look back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Every single second
There are people out there there for you, And as we pray for each other, We need to focus on our recovery, every single second of the day Br...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment