I am praying for you
I won’t leave now.. but I can only promise that for today,
The God of my understanding has given me and you a life to live,
Why not you? A time to reflect and not drift.
I am praying for you
You may never meet me, but that does not matter at this time,
Take your time working this through
Struggles may be ahead but prayers are there to ensue.
It’s one day at a time,
Nothing more and nothing less,
We sometimes put ourselves into a risky position and wondered how we got ourselves into this mess?
Remember, you are only a prayer away,
Faith works when you work it from the heart,
Relax, be still, stop and reflect for a second
Your time with your higher power shall soon beckon.
Jason
10th October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Saturday, 10 October 2026
Praying.. for you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Praying as time passes
you can live or leave I prefer the living, through my prayer which I can receive. An awakening shall appear, Times are hard, so this is th...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment