We all can think we know best
It’s God who only knows the ultimate zeal, the one I prefer to hone into and display my mess.
We think we know what’s going on
It’s the higher power inside of you, which you attach yourself too and learn to be strong.
So where do you think you get that epiphany moment?
Do you think it’s you? or perhaps you receive a spiritual nudge?
This world is already fractured, at a level where it’s far too much.
Leave it with prayer
Pragmatic as that may be,
And remember that old saying:
“You are no less blind than those who cannot see.”
Jason
9th October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Friday, 9 October 2026
We all think we know best
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Every single second
There are people out there there for you, And as we pray for each other, We need to focus on our recovery, every single second of the day Br...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment