without a drink I have a clear head
Without a drink I look forward to my day by reading books or watching a film instead.
Without a drink
I can replace it by having a tea or coffee,
Without a drink I can treat myself to a sugar free toffee.!
Without a drink I can get closer to God
Without a drink I know I won’t feel sluggish or want to go for a nod.
Without a drink I can focus on a better diet,
Without a drink, I don’t need to cause chaos and delve into meaningless riot.
Without a drink I am happy, just for today!
Without a drink, my health is in the right direction, out of harms way.
Jason - 603 days sober
3rd October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Saturday, 3 October 2026
Without a drink
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A poem for Matthew
Hello you How are you today? Are you still the centre of the universe? I am jesting….,these words are simply banter, that’s all.. wishing ...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment