It can be anything which hits a nerve?
Someone saying ‘I love you’ or a piece of nostalgia which can set you off,
To the degree you pause, cry and raise your spirits aloft.
Thank you for your openness
Thank you for your kindness too,
God is holding you close always, a path we seek to ensue.
Thank you for your love
God has provided us with gifts, which from time to time can stray,
As long we focus on the Father, these moments return our way.
We are both learning
Myself, learning to reconnect to family who love each other,
And working through the emotions and no longer allow that feeling to suffer.
“Love you Ruth xx❤️”
Jason
7th October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Wednesday, 7 October 2026
Nostalgia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes… we look back
Sometimes we look back Remember that, I may act jerky, weird and my words are all over the place All that matters is that I understand what...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment