we are all different, so do not compare,
It’s about basic thinking, and the aim to refute to judge…that attribute I rather no clutch.
I can share an opinion
And try to be of help,
I need to encourage, that’s the accountability I rather held.
I stay close to my God,
A place I rather hone into all of the time,
If others attempt rile or upset the mood,
Speak to God first, he will stop you becoming rude.
So do not compare
Keep going on,
Pick yourself up, and keep trying
This is your day after all, so keep strong and begin to pray
Hope is only a prayer away
Jason
6th October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Tuesday, 6 October 2026
Do not compare
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Novak…
Novak.. an example in life to keep going on.. The wins, the losses and the belief to turn weakness into something strong. Be proud of your...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment