Mum… please rest,, as heavens room awaits, but not yet
You are still here and say a prayer to help you through,
Our prayers are with you as love is the spirit which remains in the rooms.
Rest my dear Mother,
Do not worry about a single thing,
We will be strong for you now and forevermore,
You are still with us today, despite the pain we are feeling inside.. which is spiritually sore.
Please relax
Do not worry, as worry has been overtaken by rest
We are all on this earth for so long.. as we love you… the heavens shall provide you with openness and zest.
Love will live forever,
Love will hold onto our connection on earth and when God welcomes you to heaven,
My heart is here and that part of me shall never leave
The angels will protect you, that part shall be welcomely received.
“Mum, don’t worry.. love is a forever spirit….”
Jason
2nd October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Friday, 2 October 2026
Wisdom in your head
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is a continuum
Some people make situations larger than it is, When actually, it’s God who balances you/.. and the fieriest cause something to be missed. ...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment