I am grateful for a ‘Gratitude list’.
Along with that, there’s a blessing to you,
How long has any one of us got left?
A moment of reflection, and no need of feeling bereft.
Lift your spirit
Say ‘thank you God for today’
Your relationship with him may not been great, but I am grateful for this communication which has arrived your way.
I am grateful for life
I am grateful for my friends,
I am grateful to God, the one I won’t feel lonely with, therefore I can humbly depend.
I am grateful for my gifts,
I am grateful for my family too,
I am grateful I have a bed to sleep on, and that a blessing is poured all over you.
I am grateful for positive people,
And grateful the negative spirits are accountable who stand far
I am grateful for politeness and encouragement, and where these attributes are never discard.
I am grateful for a handshake,
I am grateful that today is promised,
All I need in life is to remove niceties and learn to be humble and honest.
“Inspired from an AA meeting today”
Jason
8th October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Thursday, 8 October 2026
Gratitude List
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes… we look back
Sometimes we look back Remember that, I may act jerky, weird and my words are all over the place All that matters is that I understand what...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment