Bring all things to your higher power;
If you understand or not too sure,
There is a light waiting for you, allow the heart to ask for more.
We are all broken, believe that or not!
This is your life, and it’s worth aw much as the higher spirit has got.
So ask to be with your higher power,
Speak or pray to them each and every day,
The mind and heart combined will reach your soul,
It’s all about acceptance and letting yourself go.
You can blame others, that doesn’t matter now,
You are a child of the almighty, this isn’t the moment to take a bow;
I know today is a blessing and some haven’t woken up today,
Say a prayer to those who have lost someone, but by his grace in the kingdom for eternal life,
This is the ultimate palace waiting, one full of everlasting light.
“Have a wonderful Sunday”
Jason
4th October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Sunday, 4 October 2026
This is your time..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A poem for Matthew
Hello you How are you today? Are you still the centre of the universe? I am jesting….,these words are simply banter, that’s all.. wishing ...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment