It’s all about the small wins
And then there shall be the next challenge to face,
You can be envious, or aim to enter into another place.
You can lose confidence
It can be your anger that lets you down;
You already know this, it’s by prayer and God’s grace which you are unable to drown.
we need to find our inner resolve
The hard works comes through your direction with God,
Others will put their hand on your back and say ‘you’ll be fine’
God has used them to comfort you, that’s where you see the divine.
It’s not about the big moves,
That start from something small, each and every time,
If others make a critique of you, just remember it’s ‘God’s will’ is where you shall listen
And that the past remains the past, haven’t you already been hurt enough? So speak to God, that is where you shall be smitten.
Jason
1st October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Thursday, 1 October 2026
Small wins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are only as limited as you imagination
Don’t hold back Don’s hold in, Learn to step out into the unknown And this is where God leads you where you ought to be shown. Don’t hold...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment