you don’t need much to be who you are?
Small gifts are valued and are special,
And the ones that can take your heart grow further.. a quality which is mar.
You need the basics
Glam doesn’t do it for me.. today,
I did love that life once, but humility is where I prefer to stay.
I don’t need much,
Rent to be paid, and a little discomfort won’t do you any harm,
I am not to say to climb a mountain, just put yourself out for others, that can bring an inner peace as well as calm.
Don’t need the latest items
But you learn this as time passes you by,
Living with regret don’t cut it.. God’s my calling, I serve him.. material possessions can be told ‘goodbye’.
Jason
1st October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Thursday, 1 October 2026
You don’t need much..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Human beings…
Humans, we are a mixed bunch, Some tall Some humble Some full of ego which may lead towards ambition These are often circumstances, but t...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment