Just a number, this thing called ‘age’,
This is your life after all, what you do think.. you’ll be put on a stage.
It’s just a number, it only matters if you make it matter
If you have done nothing, don’t put it on anyone else, not even you,
You have today only, so start today!
Can you bring back the past, no… leave it there okay!
Is this real talk?
Is this too much to take in?
Is this too deep for you? Then don’t give advice to no one else,
Face your fear if you live with this sort of thing,
God gave you a life to endure, love, laugh and not put anyone down
Remember none of us are perfect so accept these words will or will not astound.
Dont’ Blame others for your inferiority, that perception belongs to you,
Remember, not everyone is against thee,
So stop, don’t say a word, reflect and pray…
Remember, this if you pray… God shall have you… and that’s just for today..
Jason
7th October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Wednesday, 7 October 2026
Just a number…..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes… we look back
Sometimes we look back Remember that, I may act jerky, weird and my words are all over the place All that matters is that I understand what...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment