Humans, we are a mixed bunch,
Some tall
Some humble
Some full of ego which may lead towards ambition
These are often circumstances, but there is always arrive to a rendition.
Humans, we are full of light
We are full of hope,
Some can drag you down with their negative thoughts,
I rather steer clear of that… which makes those who are sensitive a tad fraught.
Humans, a collective bunch
Some dark skinned
Some white as the driven snow,
It doesn’t really matter, hatred will never win.. but the Devil will look to divide us… but is too absent-minded… didn’t you know?
I can’t stay in my thoughts as I rather laugh instead,
If you are one who isn’t comfortable in your body, then speak to God 1st… prayers don’t need to be said by the time you go to bed!
Jason
1st October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Thursday, 1 October 2026
Human beings…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Human beings…
Humans, we are a mixed bunch, Some tall Some humble Some full of ego which may lead towards ambition These are often circumstances, but t...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment