‘Encouragement’ some people are unable to accept this remark,
You are on this earth for so long, therefore, encourage others on this road they shall embark.
It doesn’t have to be much
It’s God’s timing, the worth in the spirits touch.
Stop saying “poor me”
You need a vessel to lean onto, that’s where your higher power shall be.
So be encouraging
And that shall be for yourself also nourishing,
The light of God shall prevail,
These words are for you to listen to, and this story called ‘life’, that’s what we shall inhale.
Jason
5th October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Monday, 5 October 2026
Simply encourage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some people you need to pray for afar
Some people won’t get you That’s okay, let God speak to your heart, The day people you thought were always going to be special.. that’s th...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment