Some people won’t get you
That’s okay, let God speak to your heart,
The day people you thought were always going to be special..
that’s the day you may receive unnecessary and humble hassle.
This is life after all,
Some people stay, and some people leave,
It’s the growth in life, when few stay but then again one day the heavens will open and where your new home shall be received.
Don’t be scared
God is teaching you to walk every step,
The relationship with your higher power is often a chance to beget.
It’s only time when hope is shown,
Be patient and humble, we are all different in character, it’s through God that we in ourselves are starting to grow.
Jason
5th October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Monday, 5 October 2026
Some people you have to pray for afar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some people you have to pray for afar
Some people won’t get you That’s okay, let God speak to your heart, The day people you thought were always going to be special.. that’s th...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment