Some of us are drainers to others
And some don’t mind taking on the weight;
Remember the casualty needs to show effort and guile,
so they don’t face a similar pattern all the while.
We can feel victims when systems have kept us down,
Institutions have controlled us, so what you are going through someone else is facing the same pain,
Connect with your peer
There may be a solution so you no have that feeling of fear!
It’s about recovering
We talk to people who can identify with us,
And the complete strangers who we are able to entrust.
It’s about hope and not always feeling the victim in the way life has turned,
Your parent(s) can do so much, they are capable but can’t solve it all,
This is your journey, so learn from the pending of life’s fall.
Jason
6th October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Tuesday, 6 October 2026
Trying to help
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We all have gifts..
What are your gifts? What makes you want to show,m? What on this earth aspires you so you can flow. What are your gifts? What is your natur...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment