Don’t blame others
Grow, show up try and try again.
I was told, “you keep making the same mistakes!!”
That’s right! I did that until I realised when I related to God’s terms through that moment I am about to break.
Don’t blame others,
Time stops for no one today,
You are here facing the presence of God, through your heart you shall be able to rely.
Don’t blame others,
Stop saying ‘we’, say ‘I’ can do this,
Yes, we know you are not confident right now,
Wake up, face the fear,
this is done through small steps, your story is what you need to face head on
A place of understanding, when you have acheived victories but also moments which went horribly wrong.
Don’t blame others,
Try to be the best person that you can be,
A mate of mine once said to me “J. We can do this and that”
I say to my friend: “hold off, I am an ‘I’ not a ‘we’
Because God told me to stand up and be strong, as one day we shall all become free.
Jason
1st October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Thursday, 1 October 2026
Don’t blame others
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Human beings…
Humans, we are a mixed bunch, Some tall Some humble Some full of ego which may lead towards ambition These are often circumstances, but t...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment