This man is the perennial king,
And he would probably repeat what is generally said,
He likes to harmonise, especially during the day and before going to bed.
Matthew, I am there until I finally draw my finally breath,
You are a blessing for me, mum, others and our God,
He is a blessing, but he puts himself down, which is mildly odd.
He is funny
Smart, but ironically puts himself down, despite all these iconic gifts,
He says ‘we’ instead of ‘I’
He is a man I truly admire, especially before I say hello to heaven and the point I shall die.
Thank you for his life God
He is a silly sod at times,
He does roam down the negative past, pondering what could have been,
But at his best, he is hilarious, lovely and if he stops saying ‘we’ then God will accept his beautiful grin.
“Matthew you are a blessing from God, you saved my… you are victor in Christ,
and he doesn’t makes the likes of you twice”
Jason
2nd October 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Friday, 2 October 2026
Jet set Matthew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Prayer, meditation or chat
Prayer, meditation or talking? You can do all of them whilst walking. Yet its connection with your higher which needs to remain, When all ...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
No comments:
Post a Comment